Problem installing 1Password on new iPad.

pauld2011
pauld2011
Community Member

Problem installing 1Password on new iPad. I have purchased 1Password and am running version 6 on my MacBook. It is also working on my one year-old iPhone SE, but don't know what version. I recently purchased an iPad and would like to install it there but I'm completely confused about what steps to take next. I've been asked for my secret key but don't know that, nor are there instructions given to locate it within 1Password 6. I have the long purchase code, but I'm completely lost as to next steps. This is the screen I'm encountering on my iPad.

The only 1Password I'm aware of is the one I use in my Agile webpage login.

In the second screen I'm not sure what is meant by sign in address (also need that secret key)

Paul

1Password Version: ?
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac v6 & iOS 17.4.1
Browser: all

Comments

• Hi @pauld2011!

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble installing 1Password on your iPad. 1Password 6 is no longer supported, and 1Password 8 is the latest version of the app that's designed for the latest versions of both macOS and iOS.

I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can take a closer look at the situation and advise further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place.

-Andy