• skip44fs
    skip44fs
    Community Member

Many thanks Dev team!

• Bushwickrick
    Bushwickrick
    Community Member
    edited August 21

The link you provided only points to page 2 of this post, not the download itself.

Update: Nevermind, I noticed on top of page 1, you have the link to 8.10.40 and that works. Many Thanks..

• @skip44fs

Thanks again for your patience.

@Bushwickrick

I've updated the link in my post, thank you for flagging that. 🙂

-Dave

• gmtom1_808
    gmtom1_808
    Community Member
    edited September 2

My extension constantly says it's offline, even though everything else works, including the 1PW app. Not sure if this is related to the ARM beta or a new, separate issue, but it only started happening since I installed the Beta. I have no other 1PW installed on my PC. Unfortunately, this means the extension won't save changes or fill generated passwords.

• keith15
    keith15
    Community Member

Any updates on when the ARM version will be updated along with the x64 version?

• @gmtom1_808

I'm sorry that you're seeing that 1Password in the browser is offline. Can you tell me the following:

1. Are you still seeing the issue today?
    2. What version of the 1Password in the browser are you currently using? If you're using Chrome or Firefox then the latest version is 8.10.44: How to keep 1Password up to date in your browser
    3. Which browser are you using?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• @keith15

No specific news at the moment but keep an eye on this thread for future announcements. 🙂

-Dave

• gmtom1_808
    gmtom1_808
    Community Member

@Dave_1P

1. No. I don't recall exactly when it stopped, but I have not noticed the extension being "offline" in a couple of weeks.
    2. I was on 22700103 in the extension on the stable channel.
    3. I'm on Brave on arm64 version 1.69.168

I'm glad it's fixed now. Looking forward to the final release of the ARM64 app!

Thanks

• @gmtom1_808

I'm happy that everything is working again. 🙂

-Dave

• INTRASERVER
    INTRASERVER
    Community Member

Works perfect on Surface Pro X SQ2 and I can say very stable as well no issues yet.

• @INTRASERVER

Thank you for helping us test the ARM preview version! 😊

-Dave