1Password 4 for iOS sale ended
a few days ago my 1Password Pro app on my iPhone vanished. After checking on your blog I found out that my version of the app is called 1Password 3 and that there exists a version 1 Password 4 now. Here is what happened to me:
- I downloaded 1Password 3 again
- The app appeared on my phone but when clicking it it gave me a black screen
- I considered buying the 1Password 4 version and after I saw your offer for 7.99 US dollars, http://blog.agilebits.com/2013/08/08/1password-3-dropbox-sync-faq/, (To make this transition as easy as possible, we’re putting 1Password 4 for iOS on sale for over 55 percent off. It’s a single, universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch that regularly sells for $17.99 USD, but we’ll put it on sale for just $7.99.) I decided to go ahead and buy it.
- Instead of getting credited for 7.99 I got charged for 17.99 US dollars!
- I am annoyed that I invested so much time for first finding out why my 1Password app vanished, then trying to get it working again, then buying the new app and finally realising that you did not deliver on your promise to charge 7.99 US dollars instead of 17.99 US dollars.
Don't get me wrong, the app is great but I would have preferred to keep on using the 1Password 3 version, if it were possible to get it work again.
Anything that can be done here? What did I do wrong, the link from your blog post http://blog.agilebits.com/2013/08/08/1password-3-dropbox-sync-faq/ directed me to the app in iTunes, why was I charged 17.99?