macOS Touch ID No Longer Working: "That Didn't Work"

2»

Comments

• @davidwilkinson

Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry that Touch ID isn't working correctly. If you send in a diagnostics report to our support team then they can verify that you're running into a known issue and provide any workarounds that might exist for your particular situation:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• davidwilkinson
    davidwilkinson
    Community Member

@Dave_1P This appears to be fixed in the BETA build of 1Password for Mac 8.10.38 (81038059), so I'm using this (successfully) for now, instead.

• @davidwilkinson

I'm happy that things are better with the beta version of 1Password. Let me know if the issue comes back at any point.

-Dave

• sbauer
    sbauer
    Community Member

I'm having trouble using Touch ID. I recently removed my fingerprint from macOS Settings and re-added it and now I can no longer use my fingerprint to unlock 1Password.

• sbauer
    sbauer
    Community Member

Your support ticket ID is FGW-34545-818

• sbauer
    sbauer
    Community Member

I managed to fix it by removing all fingerprints and adding only one. Thanks to the forum and your time.

• @sbauer

Thank you for posting the Support ID. I'm happy that you were able to get things working again. If you have any questions, or Touch ID stops working when you add another fingerprint, then let us know.

-Dave

• jappleseed
    jappleseed
    Community Member

My support ticket ID is JDH-89121-886

• @jappleseed – I can see that the team have replied to your email. We'll continue the conversation with you there.