Nitrogenhelp
Nitrogenhelp
Community Member
edited September 28 in Mac

My current environment is :
Mac Sequoia 15.0
1Password for Mac 8.10.44

1Password autofill feature works on Safari and Arc Browser on my Mac,
but it doesn't work on Mac native apps.(I mean, desktop apps like steam app.)

Quick Access shortcut works.
But only Autofill feature is not working.
CMD+\ didn't work too.

Ofcourse system settings>Privacy&Security>Accessibility>1Password is turned on.
So i have no clue what's wrong with me.

1Password Version: 8.10.44
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 15.0
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• waderlamprey
    waderlamprey
    Community Member

I have the same issue on macOS Sequoia, with latest OS/app versions. I noted this as a regression from Sonoma.

• phoenixbt
    phoenixbt
    Community Member
    edited October 1

Same issue here. Anyone have any luck getting this to work?

1Password Version: 8.10.44
    OS Version: macOS 15.0
    Browser: Safari

• Hello @Nitrogenhelp, @waderlamprey, and @phoenixbt! 👋

I'm sorry that you're unable to use Universal Autofill on macOS 15. I've tried Universal AutoFill on a few apps on my Mac, which is running macOS 15, and it's working for me. So that I can investigate this further, can you reproduce the issue one more time and then I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• Nitrogenhelp
    Nitrogenhelp
    Community Member

@Dave_1P My Support ID Number is UHB-91621-558.

• @Nitrogenhelp

Thank you for posting the Support ID. Please continue the conversation with my colleague over email, they'll send you another reply as soon as possible. 🙂

-Dave

ref: UHB-91621-558

• bamiller3
    bamiller3
    Community Member

I'm having the same issue when using Jump Desktop (RDP client) on Sequoia. It worked fine on Sonoma. Any solutions thus far?

• @bamiller3

I'm sorry that you're running into issues with filling. Are you trying to fill your login information into a login window on your local Mac that starts the RDP session in Jump Desktop? Or are you trying to fill into an app/prompt open inside of the RDP window itself?

-Dave

• bamiller3
    bamiller3
    Community Member

@Dave_1P - I'm trying to fill the login windows to initiate the RDP session.

• @bamiller3

Thank you for clarifying. So that I can investigate why filling isn't working on your Mac in that app, please reproduce the issue one more time and then I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• bamiller3
    bamiller3
    Community Member

@Dave_1P - My diagnotic report was 373 MB and I am unable to email an attachment that large. Is there an SFTP site I could use to send you the file?

• @bamiller3

Usually a diagnostics file of that size can indicate repeated log lines. Try right-clicking on the diagnostics report and clicking Compress. If the resulting compressed diagnostics report is less than 20MB then attach it directly to your email.

If the compressed file is still too large then send an email to support+forum@1password.com and include a link to this thread. Post the Support ID that you receive here and I'll be able to find your email and email you a secure upload link that can handle larger file sizes.

-Dave

• bamiller3
    bamiller3
    Community Member

@Dave_1P - support ticket ID is KAK-43699-454

• @bamiller3

Thank you for posting the Support ID, I've just sent you an email. Let's continue the conversation there.

-Dave

ref: KAK-43699-454