Auto lock more often than the setting

Skeeter07
Skeeter07
Community Member
edited October 11 in Android

Family account, I am organizer on Android 14, I have auto lock set to 8 hours and it stays unlocked for 8 hours. My wife, a user, also on Android, has auto lock set to 8 hours, but 1Password locks almost immediately after she exits. Is this normal for users? 1Password 8.1.46.

1Password Version:8.1.46
_Extension Version:
Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @Skeeter07! 👋

I'm sorry that 1Password is locking sooner than expected on your wife's Android device. Just to confirm, you wife set 1Password to lock after eight hours following these steps?

If the answer is yes then can you tell me what model of Android device she's using, the version of Android on her device, and whether she's using any sort of power-saving apps/features on her phone?

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#32528

• Skeeter07
    Skeeter07
    Community Member

Auto lock on exit is set to 8hrs.
    Her phone is a Galaxy A51 with Android 13, One UI 5.1. Battery Optimized, set just now to Unrestricted. Didn't help.
    I don't know of any power saving apps. Nothing is set up in Device Care.

• @Skeeter07

Thank you for answering those questions. So that I can investigate this further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your wife's Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave