Before login ios18 show a big popup

Jedi82
Jedi82
Community Member

Hy guys, I don’t know why but on certain site, even if login suggestion show right inside the field, 1Password show with this big popup that is redundant and useless. It’s possible to fix this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @Jedi82! 👋

I can certainly helped you with this. To help me better understand the situation I'd like to ask you to take a screenshot of what you're seeing and attach it to your reply:

Make sure that nothing sensitive is visible in the screenshot.

-Dave

• Jedi82
    Jedi82
    Community Member

• Dave_1P
    edited October 21

@Jedi82

Thank you for the screenshot. The suggestions appearing right underneath the field on the page are coming from 1Password in Safari, which is our browser extension: Get to know 1Password for Safari on your iPhone or iPad

The second prompt, with the big blue button, is the iOS AutoFill feature which can be enabled to work with 1Password. iOS AutoFill also allows you to fill your logins in Safari (as well as other apps). If you'd like to prevent the prompt with the blue button from appearing then these steps should help:

1. Open and unlock 1Password.
    2. Tap the icon for your account or collection at the top left and choose Settings. (If you’re using an iPad, tap your account or collection at the top of the sidebar.)
    3. Tap AutoFill.
    4. Turn off "Show filling suggestions".

This will also turn off the suggestions that appear above your keyboard. Let me know if that doesn't work.

-Dave