Login not working

Options

I can no longer use 1Password 3.8.21 with this site: https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/. I have followed instructions given to similar issues in the forum and the 1Password will now once again enter my username, but it won't submit, no matter whether I choose "always' or "if auto submit is on" or "never." After I click the manual login button and get to the password page, I have to go to the 1Password toolbar, but clicking on the password there will enter and submit the password. I can't find any path to an HTML login page. Help appreciated.
Rob Evans

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Rob, ( @evanrsob )

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this site. Thanks for including the web address in your post, it's nice to be able to run some tests on our end!

While we try to make 1Password as automatic as possible, there are some sites that just don't play nicely. It sounds like you've done everything exactly as you should, and my tests are showing the same results as yours. To make the workflow as simple as possible, remember that you can use the Cmd\ shortcut to access the extension - this will save you a bit of mouse-work at least :)

I'm sorry that I don't have a better answer for you here - I have passed this site along to our tech gurus to see if they can improve 1Password's ability to work with sites like this in the future :)

This discussion has been closed.