Don't understand the difference between 3.8 & 3.9 functionality

I owned 3.8. I never could get it to sync, too many issues so I thought if I purchased a family pack of V3 for my OS that I would get and be moving up to 3.9. I am still at 3.8 so why was I not upgraded? I can't seem to find a definitive answer or perhaps I need to be provided access to 3.9 as I paid for this in 8/13

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @1pplytdy,

I apologize for the confusion here. 1Password version 3.9 is not an upgrade to version 3.8. The version numbers reflect where 1Password 3 was purchased from. Version 3.8 is sold through the AgileBits website, and version 3.9 is sold directly through the Mac App Store. There's a forum article about the difference between 1Password 3.9 and 3.8 here.

I'm concerned though that you are having trouble getting synced up. If you'll tell me a bit more about your situation, I'd love to help you get synced up:

• What sync method are you trying to use?
    • What are the version numbers of the operating systems and 1Password on the devices or computers that you are trying to sync?

Please let me know this, and if you have any further questions about our version numbers.

This discussion has been closed.