Chrome 1Password does not load automaticaly

Recently, the 1Password extension stopped loading when I launch Chrome on my Windows 7 PC. I have to manually reload it using Tools>Extensions. I don't believe anything has changed, other than I had updated 1Password during this time to v1.0.9.338 .

I love 1Password, but this is very annoying! I use 1PW on all my devices too. Only my PC has this issue. Any suggestions?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @bossman1!

Do your other devices running 1Password include a Mac? If so, do you have the 1Password extension for Chrome installed on the Mac, too?

I ask because It sounds like you have Chrome's extension-sync feature enabled, so the 1Password 4 extension from your Mac was copied to Chrome on Windows. Unfortunately, the new 1Password 4 extension for Chrome on the Mac doesn't work with 1Password for Windows. We're working on version 4 of 1Password for Windows, but for now you'll need to disable Chrome's extension-sync feature, uninstall the 1Password extension in Chrome on your PC, and re-install the compatible extension from within 1Password for Windows. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

If that's not the cause of the problem, or if you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks for using 1Password!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

First: Sorry for my English

Same Problem here.
    Windows 7 with Chrome "Version 30.0.1599.101 m" and 1Password Plugin 3.9.19.90
    1Password Version 1.0.9.338

After every Computer Restart, my Plugin don`t run.
    I must start the Plugin manual with a click inside my taskbar.. every time, after the reboots.

Its annoying, mailed this bug 2-3 weeks ago without an answer.
    Probleme is "new" after an update, previously I had not the problem.

Greetings

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @ChrisGER.

I believe we've responded in e-mail. Is that correct? If not, can you send me a private message, here in the forum, with the e-mail address from which you sent that message to Support? I want to make sure we've followed up.

Thanks!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

I think this is correct, PM incoming :)

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Got it. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.