Parallel Universe

Options
Phil73
Phil73
Community Member

Boy, am I confused. I wanted to change the time that 1 PW 4 stays open. so I go to Applications, and it says the Beta Build has expired. But then found a place that said to shut off the "Mini", but after following those instructions, the window that was referred to didn't open and the application couldn't be found and then it wanted my PW which I didn't have in my PW file, although I had my user name. So I got a new PW. And then when I downloaded as instructed, it said the Application couldn't be found. Agile Bits is probably looking on their computer because it's on mine.

Can I get a little help here that works?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Phil73,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with 1Password lately, and I'd love to help you get it sorted out :)

I think the simplest way to get you sorted out is to see a Diagnostic Report from your machine:

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.