Not getting Firefox extension to work on ver 4.1.1

Options
Sorrel
Sorrel
Community Member

I run 1password4 on several computers, and since upgrading them to 4.1.1 I've not been able to get the Firefox extension to work on any of them. Firefox is at version 25.0.1 (the latest version).

What happens is:
- I click on the key in the toolbar and get taken to the "Looking for 1password app" screen.
- I click "Try again", and the 1password min application asks if I want to use firefox extensions, to which I reply allow.
- And then it says "Looking for 1password app" again.

I've tried a variety of re-installing (ver 4.0.1 of the extension)/disabling other extensions and nothing seems to get it to work.

It works without a problem in Safari and Chrome.

Comments

• brfrompa
    brfrompa
    Community Member
    edited December 2013
    Options

Similar issue on Win7 machine with FF 25.0.1. When attempting to install the extension it says it needs the APP, looks for the APP then says it needs to be updated even though it is up to date.
    edit: Sorry, didn't see I was in the Mac section.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Sorrel,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

Since you've written your post, Firefox has updated to version 26. Could you please make sure that you have the latest version and let me know if this problem persists?

This discussion has been closed.