Alternatives

I paid for and have been using 1Password on Windows and Android for the past 5 months and I've had enough of it. The Chrome browser extension crashes consistently and the Android app is a horrible oversight. Clearly if you're not an Apple person, you're neglected here. All the posts about the Windows issues I've read about just say to wait for the next release or beta. Well we've been waiting and waiting, meanwhile we have to use an unreliable product.

Has anyone had any experience with LastPass? How does it compare to 1Password? At this point, I'm thinking why shouldn't I try it out.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2013

Hi, @ginovva320. I'm sorry you're unhappy with 1Password for Windows and Android, both of which have new versions currently in active beta development. I understand your frustration, though, and encourage you to contact us at support@agilebits.com if you decide to drop 1Password.

I'll leave this topic open, of course, so folks can discuss it as they like.

• ginovva320
    ginovva320
    Community Member

For what purpose would you like me to email support? I was hoping to have a discussion here, in case others feel the same way I do. I have paid for 1Password so it would take a pretty good alternative for me to completely drop 1Password.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

I've PMed you, @ginovva320.

I was hoping to have a discussion here, in case others feel the same way I do.

We've left the topic open, so folks can discuss it as they like.

This discussion has been closed.