Password mini problem

Options
pawczu
pawczu
Community Member

Hi,

I have recently purchased version 4.1 for Mac imported all my stuff there and I am very happy to have this tool. There is one annoying thing though. If I open website via mini, it opens me the website (I am using chrome) but without filling the credentials. I must click on the same item again in mini and then it goes ok. Do you know how to make it open + login without clicking twice?

Cheers,
Pawel

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Pawel ( @pawczu ),

Thanks so much for your support of 1Password - I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting the filling feature to work however. We have a support article that deals with some common reasons that 1Password fails to fill data. If none of these issues apply, I'd like just a bit more information on where things are going wonky:

• Does this happen with all Logins, or are there just one or two that fail to fill correctly?
    • Does having an open browser window make a difference?

The more details you can provide on the situation, the more quickly we'll be able to track things down and find a solution for you :)

This discussion has been closed.