• 1Password 3.9.20

• Adblock Plus 2.4

• Add to Amazon Wish List Button 1.10

• Colorzilla 2.8

• Do Not Track Me 3.1.1038

• Evernote Clipper 5.9.1

• Flashgot 1.5.5.95

• Noscript 2.6.8.10

Lately, when using Firefox when accessing the 1Password extention, Firefox hangs up. I've tried the uinstall 1Password extentions, delete the sql file and reinstall 1password extension, I've tried disabling all of the other extensions except for 1Password. On multiple Mac OS X systems, i do not have the issue. My wife (Windows 7) does not have the issue, but she has her own data file.

I'm starting to think there might be an issue with fmy 1Password database or the number of items in it, but not sure. I've been using 1Password I think since near your first release, upgrading up through version 3. Since I'll be moving away from Mac OS X, I won't be going to 4 until it's released for Windows...and only if I can figure out what this issue is...

The Windows 8.1 computer is a brand new Alienware 18, with all components upgraded to max (except I only got 16GB of RAM) so I don't think it's a slow computer issue. The problem doesn't appear in IE 11 (but I have not thoroughly tested there as I don't care to take the security risk.) I could go with Google Chrome but I prefer Firefox for various reasons.

After deleting the sqllite file, the problem actually got worse, and it took forever before I had passwords available in the browser again.

I have 699 Logins,11 Wallet items, 9 Accounts, 93 Software, 27 Secure Notes, 1 identity, and 481 Generated passwords.

My 1Password.agiliekeychain folder in Dropbox is ~27.0MB in size.

This discussion has been closed.