Windows v4 - free upgrade if I buy license today?

Options

Hi, I am not presently a customer of 1Password and am going to add a password manager to all my devices. I only run Windows for computers, no macs (though iOS mobile devices). I know there is an upgrade to 1Password Windows in development right now. I don't want to purchase the older version now and not be able to access the new one without paying again, so I am wondering: will AgileBits be providing a free upgrade to 4.0 Windows as they did for the Mac side last year, if I buy today? AKA will a purchase of a Windows license today Jan 6 2014 grant me access to 4.0 at no charge?

Trying to weigh the large cost difference between shelling out $70+ for family license with iOS vs going with LastPass Premium which is significantly cheaper. Thanks!

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I am wondering: will AgileBits be providing a free upgrade to 4.0 Windows as they did for the Mac side last year, if I buy today? AKA will a purchase of a Windows license today Jan 6 2014 grant me access to 4.0 at no charge?

Yes, and thanks for your interest in 1Password!

• carfal
    carfal
    Community Member
    Options

I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for the information, i bought a family license today.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome, @carfal!

This discussion has been closed.