2 itunes account - transfer app from one to another

ZuluRich
ZuluRich
Community Member
I have all but two of my apps on itunes account other than my main one. It a hassle when it comes to updating these two apps (have to log into itunes twice and also itunes show apps need to be updated but none are show cos they belong to the other account etc)

I'd like to transfer 1password to my main itunes account. Any idea how to do that. Both accounts are owned by me and on one machine, hell I'd like to buy the app for iPads and iphone too, perhaps I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and do that!!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2010
    Hi ZuluRich,

Thank you for asking this question. The only thing I can suggest at this time is to contact Apple and request this feature. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you at this time. If we had any control over this we would be happy to make it happen. Unfortunately, the way Apple has set up the App Store (and all iTunes purchases including music and videos) is that they are tied to a single iTunes account. There is not currently a way to transfer a purchase to a different iTunes account.
This discussion has been closed.