After installing version 4, I have two versions on my devices...

Options
NiklasFunk
NiklasFunk
Community Member
edited January 2014 in Mac

I have MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPad2, iPad Mini Retina, iPhone 5, and all of them are syncing 1Password through Dropbox. All this was working perfect, util I upgraded to 1Password 4. It seems like I screwed it all up, as now I have one version on my MacBook Pro, that shows 304 objects. On all other devices I have 294 objects, and I dont know how to merge these versions together without loosing all my log ins... Please advise. I have version 4.1.2 on Mavericks and 4.3.2 on my iOS devices. It seems like they do sync, but not the correct file...

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @NiklasFunk,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with getting things synced up! It sounds like you may have come across a recent syncing bug. You can read all the details here, but the important thing is that this has been fixed with the 4.1.2 update, and all that's needed to get things syncing again is to reset Dropbox sync in Preferences > Sync on your Mac.

This should give things a kickstart. To test the sync, please create a test entry on each device test, iPhone, test, Mac and so on, and confirm that each entry shows up on each device.

If you are still seeing a discrepancy though, please let me know and we'll of course investigate further!

• NiklasFunk
    NiklasFunk
    Community Member
    Options

HI Megan,
    Thanks for your help.

Now it works fine!

Niklas

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're welcome, @NiklasFunk, on @Megan's behalf. Glad to hear you've got it working now!

This discussion has been closed.