Firefox 3.6.10 missing 1password icon

Hi- I just noticed that my 1Password icon disappeared. I haven't updated anything recently. I did run the troubleshooter report and noticed the following at the very end. I followed the instructions and made a new profile, which worked, but I'd rather not lose my Firefox profile (browsing history) by moving to a new profile. Plus, I'd like to know what happened so as to avoid it in the future. Thanks!

Sep 26 22:30:58 Rivendell defaults[1108]: \nThe domain/default pair of (com.omnigroup.OmniWeb5, ws.agile.1Password.toolbarButtonIndex) does not exist
Sep 26 22:30:58 Rivendell defaults[1110]: \nThe domain/default pair of (com.omnigroup.OmniWeb5, ws.agile.1PasswordExtensionLoaded) does not exist
Sep 26 22:30:58 Rivendell defaults[1112]: \nThe domain/default pair of (com.omnigroup.OmniWeb5, NSToolbar Configuration BrowserWindow) does not exist
Sep 26 22:30:58 Rivendell defaults[1114]: \nDomain com.omnigroup.OmniWeb5 does not exist
Sep 26 22:30:58 Rivendell defaults[1117]: \nThe domain/default pair of (org.mozilla.camino, ws.agile.1Password.toolbarButtonIndex) does not exist
Sep 26 22:30:58 Rivendell defaults[1119]: \nThe domain/default pair of (org.mozilla.camino, ws.agile.1PasswordExtensionLoaded) does not exist
Sep 26 22:30:58 Rivendell defaults[1121]: \nThe domain/default pair of (org.mozilla.camino, NSToolbar Configuration Browser Window Toolbar Combined) does not exist

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hi rcurts,

Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry that you're having this problem.

The bit you posted from your Diagnostics Report just shows that you do not have OmniWeb or Camino installed. This has no effect on Firefox.

Please try kickstarting the fox with your old profile.

Let me know how it goes.
This discussion has been closed.