1Password icon disappeared from toolbar

I'm using 1Password 3 and Firefox 3.6.10 on a Macbook Pro OS X Version 10.5.8.

I can't find my 1Password icon. I received no error messages, and I can start 1Password from applications, but it's no longer visible on my toolbar when I go to log in or fill out forms. It worked fine earlier today. I think I may have tried to upgrade to 1Password 3, only to discover that I already had it installed. This may have done something to the icon that had been there earlier.

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    cbroadaw wrote:

I'm using 1Password 3 and Firefox 3.6.10 on a Macbook Pro OS X Version 10.5.8.

I can't find my 1Password icon. I received no error messages, and I can start 1Password from applications, but it's no longer visible on my toolbar when I go to log in or fill out forms. It worked fine earlier today. I think I may have tried to upgrade to 1Password 3, only to discover that I already had it installed. This may have done something to the icon that had been there earlier.

Open the 1P preferences and make sure that the firefox extension did not get disabled by accident I have seen this happen before.

Make sure you properly check either the firefox 3 or firefox 4 extension.
  • thightower wrote:

Open the 1P preferences and make sure that the firefox extension did not get disabled by accident I have seen this happen before.

Make sure you properly check either the firefox 3 or firefox 4 extension.

Thank you. That was it.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Glad to hear everything is working! Cheers! :-D
This discussion has been closed.