Multi device upgrade

Options
Accywingy
Accywingy
Community Member

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum but have been using 1Password for a couple of years on my mac and love it. So here's my question, I currently have 1Password4 on my Macbook, but would like to link the stored passwords for my other Mac and IOS devices, also I have just got a new Windows PC for work, can I also link this so that I can access my details from whichever machine I am using.??

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Your Mac license is good for installing the application on as many Macs as you can assemble and use yourself. It isn't good for another user, unless you buy a family plan and the other up-to-five persons are in your household. You will need to purchase a separate copy of the iOS version, which will work on as many iDevices as you wish, so long as all of them use the same Apple ID. You will also need a separate license for Windows. AgileBits sells Mac-Windows bundles in their web store. Obviously, you can't get access to the Windows version from the Mac App Store.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @Accywingy.

In addition to @hawkmoth's helpful answer, the AgileBits Software Licenses page has other related information.

Note that any 1Password for Windows licenses purchased now will be eligible for a free upgrade to version 4 for Windows, currently in beta testing, when it becomes available.

This discussion has been closed.