1 licence for everycomputer needed?

Can I use 1Password on my MacPro AND my MacBook?
Hello,

Can I use 1Password on my MacPro AND my MacBook using the same licence? I only use one computer at a time.

Thanks for any enlightenment!

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited September 2010
    bigbone wrote:

Hello,

Can I use 1Password on my MacPro AND my MacBook using the same licence? I only use one computer at a time.

Thanks for any enlightenment!

As long as you are the user using them you should be good to go,

License Terms
    Our software is licensed per person per platform. Each user and each platform requires a license.

The above is from our license page on the main site. This is some of our licensing examples

http://agilewebsolut...m/home/licenses

Me I like this page more,

http://help.agile.ws...y_licenses.html

(excerpt from that page)

Sane Licensing Model
    [font="Helvetica,"]A 1Password for Mac single-user license allows you to install and use it on as many Macs as you own. We like to call this our Sane Licensing Model™—there is only one of you, so we think you should need only one license for 1Password for Mac to use it on all your Macs![/font]

[font="Helvetica,"]If you are not the only person using 1Password for Mac, then you require additional single-user licenses or a family license for 1Password for Mac.[/font]

[font="Helvetica,"]Please see this page for specific examples.[/font]

I just noticed you guys trademarked the "Sane licensing model" Never noticed that before. unsure.gif
  • Thanks a bundle for your answer, Tommy,

«sane licensing» is an insanely good description for a sound and reasonable attitude!

bigbone
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    bigbone,

Welcome to the forums!

We do what we can to make licensing simple and affordable to the greatest number of users. :-)

Cheers!
This discussion has been closed.