Populating sub-windows

How do I go about populating sub-windows. For example, when I launch Fox Business Channel from the website it asks me for my tv provider. I select DirecTV and it launches a smaller window asking for my DirecTV login. There is no browser helper. While I've noticed I do sometimes have the 1P option in my context menu if I right-click, it's not around other times, including this one.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2014

Hi, @Randomizer.

Can you post a screen shot or (better) provide a specific URL as an example of the kind of "sub-window" you're referring to?

Thanks!

• Randomizer
    Randomizer
    Community Member

The url doesn't show. More like a mini-window with no toolbar. I'll get a screenshot.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

Does the Ctrl+\ shortcut still work to fill the login?

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

@Randomizer, do you visit a specific URL and click on something there to see the login form in question?

If so, let us know the URL, and we'll try to see what's going on.

Thanks!

• Randomizer
    Randomizer
    Community Member

try www.foxbusiness.com and then click on 'Watch Fox Business' halfway down the right side of the page. This will launch another window (no address bar). From here you will be asked for your provider. In my case, I select DirecTV. This will launch a smaller sub-window requesting my DirecTV login credentials. It is here that I have no real way to populate from 1Password.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

This will launch a smaller sub-window requesting my DirecTV login credentials. It is here that I have no real way to populate from 1Password.

You can right-click and then select 1Password from the popup menu.

• Randomizer
    Randomizer
    Community Member

I've tried that. 1Password population is not an option in the context menu. I've seen it in other places ... not this one though.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2014

@Randomizer are you seeing this window?

When I right-click in this window, then this popup menu appears:

This discussion has been closed.