Merrill Lynch Login Problem

Options
MFM
MFM
Community Member

I just installed 1Password 4.1.3 and I'm having trouble getting to work with my main Merrill Lynch login. The user name and password for ML is on 2 separate pages and no matter how I try to save the login it will not auto-complete or even complete when I used the keyboard shortcut. Is there something specific I need to do to make this work? Thanks.

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MFM,

I'm sorry that 1Password autofill isn't cooperating for you with the Merrill Lynch login. Which web browser(s) and 1Password extension version(s) are you using?

The Merrill Lynch site has quite a few choices for login pages. Can you post the URL for one that you can't get autofill to work on?

After manually saving a new Login item on the https://www.mymerrill.com/ml/home.aspx?site=mymerrill page it did autofill the User ID field here:

I don't have an account there so am unable to test on the second page.

Thanks in advance for the followup information that can help us help you get this working correctly.

• FEDMEF
    FEDMEF
    Community Member
    edited July 2014
    Options

[Moderator: removed duplicate post; see Merrill Edge Login Not Saving Password for its content and response]

This discussion has been closed.