1Password 3.8.21 does not unlock on Safari (but does unlock on Chrome)

OS version 10.9.2 - no outstanding AppStore updates.
Safari 7.0.2

See attached pic. Yes, I've tried Command-Option-Q. And rebooting. No change.

Also the error dialog seems to want to same more after the "invalid"

Of course, I could just drop use of Safari, and I'm half inclined to, but still ..

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Paul_Hammant‌,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Safari right now. Have you seen Khad's post here: "Problem with database" in v3 extension in Safari on OS X Mavericks? His instructions should solve this issue for you.

If you're still seeing this message after following the above instructions, please do let us know, and we'll of course investigate further.

• detlev
    detlev
    Community Member

Hi, I have the same problem but I do not use Mavericks, I have Mountain Lion and Safari 6.1.2

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2014

Hi @detlev,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the extension right now. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac. They are easy to generate and gives us an idea of what is going on 'under the hood' with your installation of 1Password. To create a diagnostics report on OS X 10.7 Lion or OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, please follow these instructions:

http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/12057

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.