Credit Union multi-page log-in

My credit union uses the detested multi-page login so I've set the following:

"Bank 1" username

"Bank 2" password

The problem is that whether I have Submit set to either "Autosubmit is on" or "Always", "Bank 1" never submits the username; I have to manually click on the button labeled "Go"

How do I tell 1Password to activate the "Go" button? How do I find out what the REAL command string is for the "Go" button?

"Bank 2" works fine, btw.

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    romad,

One of my bank accounts uses a field name of input and a value of Go for the first page login and my auto submit works

The another account for work BOA never works or always fails if auto submit is turned on. Also one of my CC companies will not work with auto submit (It worked for years till they made a change to there site).

So All I can say is YMMV.

I would try saving you login manually,

Press option click 1P button, select the login let 1P fill the info
    Release option button,
    Click the 1P button, click save login,
    Give it a different name like bank test for example
    Now click the 1P button and click the newly created login and see if auto submit works.

• MikeT
    edited October 2010
    Hi romad,

Unfortunately, many sites just do not like being bypassed without a key press. Banks are suspicious about people logging in without using the keyboard.

If the first page does not work with the auto-submit and 1Password is filling in accurately, you'll need to edit the Login item in 1Password application to turn off the auto-submit for it and login manually yourself.

To disable the auto-submit for a particular page: In 1Password, select the site's Login item for the first page. Press Command+E or the edit button to edit it, and change its Submit option to Never.

I hope that helps,
This discussion has been closed.