NSInvalidArgumentException [Fixed in 3.4.4]

1Password Version 3.4.2 (build 30750)
Mac OS X Client 10.6.4

I don't know what causes this, but at what seems to be random times to me, I will get the following message on screen:
Myype.png

I can dismiss it or restart the app and all is well, a reboot is not needed.

Comments

• MikeT
    edited October 2010
    Hi hexley,

Please update to 1Password 3.4.4, that’s a known issue in 3.4.2 and it has been fixed by updating to 3.4.4. You can do this by opening 1Password, go to 1Password's Menu and select "Check for Updates" or you can download the latest version of 1Password from here:

http://agilewebsolutions.com/downloads

If you downloaded a new copy, be sure to quit 1Password, all your browsers and drag your existing copy of 1Password to the Trash before copying over the newly downloaded version.
  • hexley
    hexley
    Community Member
    edited October 2010
    MikeT wrote:

Hi hexley,

Please update to 1Password 3.4.4, that’s a known issue in 3.4.2 and it has been fixed by updating to 3.4.4. You can do this by opening 1Password, go to 1Password's Menu and select "Check for Updates" or you can download the latest version of 1Password from here:

http://agilewebsolutions.com/downloads

If you downloaded a new copy, be sure to quit 1Password, all your browsers and drag your existing copy of 1Password to the Trash before copying over the newly downloaded version.

How come the built in 1P auto update did not work? I launched 1P and went to check for updates, and 3.4.4 was not there, but I was running < 3.4.4, specifically 3.4.2. Usually 1P updates often, this is the first time I have ever had it not update. How come the manual updated?

Thanks, I updated, and will post back if anything goes wrong, though I am sure things are fine.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    It's hard to say for certain why you were not automatically updated, but I am glad to hear that things are working well now. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thanks! :-)
  • MikeT
    edited October 2010
    hexley wrote:

How come the built in 1P auto update did not work? I launched 1P and went to check for updates, and 3.4.4 was not there, but I was running < 3.4.4, specifically 3.4.2. Usually 1P updates often, this is the first time I have ever had it not update. How come the manual updated?

Thanks, I updated, and will post back if anything goes wrong, though I am sure things are fine.
    The bug that you’re had is actually related to the auto-updater and that’s why it wasn’t working because you were getting this error instead. :(
This discussion has been closed.