Icons on iPad and iPhone not displaying

Kirk Love
Kirk Love
Community Member
Program is working great. Syncing with Dropbox across both my macs as well as my iPad and iPhone. However, the icons are not coming up on either mobile device. It's just the generic www globe, even for ones that have icons on the desktop app. Not a big deal, but I was just curious as to why that might be and if there is a way to fix it. Thanks.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hello again Kirk! :-)

Favicons and thumbnail previews are not currently supported in our iOS apps. We are looking to include this in a future release. Sorry I do not have a time frame right now, but it is definitely on our radar!
  • Kirk Love
    Kirk Love
    Community Member
    Thanks, I was thrown because the screen shots and promo material show them. Figured I was doing something wrong not getting them to display. Appreciate the reply.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    There are some minor discrepancies in the screenshots. :-(

I am terribly sorry for the confusion. Thanks for you patience!
  • Box1456
    Box1456
    Community Member
    Me too i see in iTunes Store screen shoots for iPad and Agile site [http://agilewebsolutions.com/onepassword/ipad] i try for hours sync my icon in desktop in Ipad but no success.

I'm a visual person and I would say that the version without iPad icon and not cool

Two more thing you know the size of icons from the desktop version so I can make a template in PhotoShop and Star icon and the star icon that appears in the screenshot version ipad agile wesite will be released next version or I can activate it in version 3.5.2 Pro

Sorry for being boring
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hi Box1456,

Welcome to the forums!

The icons/images in 1Password for Mac will automatically be resized. It is best to use a high-resolution image at 512×512. You can also drag an application onto the drop target to use its icon for an item in 1Password.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with! :-)
This discussion has been closed.