Options
2»

Comments

• Karl Randall
    Karl Randall
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Agile

It's been 6 months, since this feature removal was highlighted and it's still not fixed!?

This is a real pain for day to day use, when I bought the app it was because this feature was offered (along with many others)

Let me clarify, you guys have done a great job and I really like the app, I think it's useful and secure, however the lack of pronounceable passwords is a severe limitation, there are occasions where I need to type the password and not use the automatic entry. Non pronounceable passwords do not cut it for this scenario.

I'm getting tired of using the XKCD workaround, we paid good money for 1Password's perfect harmony of features.
    Respectfully, please sort it out.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Karl Randall,

Thanks so much for adding your feedback here. I sincerely apologize for the trouble! I've added your thoughts to the issue in our internal tracker. I think it's a handy feature as well, and I'd love to see it back. :)

• aterren9999
    aterren9999
    Community Member
    Options

Can we get an update on the request to add pronounceable passwords in the iOS app? We've seen a number of nice upgrades but this is a feature that is important to me (and it seems others).

• Ben
    Options

Hi @aterren9999,

It is on the to-do list, but unfortunately I don't have more information than that to share at the moment. I can definitely see how this would be helpful though, so I'll ping our iOS dev team about it again.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.