Can't choose agile key chain from TrueCrypt volume.
I want to store the 1Password.agilekeychain in a TrueCrypt volume, but when I try to "choose" the file it's greyed out in the file dialogue box. I use the following steps:
- Mount the TrueCrypt volume
- Copy the current 1Password.agilekeychain file to the mounted volume
- In 1Password go to Preferences -> General
- Click the Choose Another button
- Browse to the mounted TrueCrypt volume
- The 1Password.agilekeychain file is displayed, but greyed out and I can't select it
I'm using OS X 10.5.8 and 1Password version 3.4.4 (build 30767).
Can't mounted TrueCrypt volumes be used with 1Password?