Separate licenses for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android?

Options
Jix Barbuchu
Jix Barbuchu
Community Member
edited May 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi,

I had a look at your application, and it looks really nice, so I wanted to buy it (the family licence for my girlfriend and me), but I had a closer look to the licence.
Like you said, there is only one "me", so I can use one licence for every single Windows I have.

But here is the problem : I have one computer with Windows, another one is a MacBook Air, I have an Android phone an an Ipad ...

So you tell me to buy a licence for each ? I supposed it was not too difficul to have one licence for multi-OS ?

Thanks for your response and sorry for my english :)

Jix

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

I think you would want the Family license:

https://agilebits.com/store

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2014
    Options

Jim Barbuchu, I recommend that you start by purchasing the 1Password for iOS app in the iTunes App Store and then contact us at support@agilebits.com with a copy of your receipt from Apple, so we can help you with a discount on a family license for the 1Password for Mac+Windows bundle. (The bundle part gets you the best price on 1Password for Mac and Windows, and the family part allows you and your girlfriend to use them on as many Macs and PCs as you like.)

I don't know whether we're charging yet for 1Password for Android. You can find out when you contact us, though.

I hope that helps!

P.S. Your English is much better than my...well, anything besides English! :D

• Jix Barbuchu
    Jix Barbuchu
    Community Member
    Options

I think I can skip the IOS version, because I use the Ipad almost exclusively for watching videos in bed :)

The 1Password Mac + Windows Bundle Family licence seems to be OK, I didn't see the Android version was free, sorry for my mistake

Thank you :)

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No problem! I'm glad I could help.

Thanks so much for your interest in 1Password!

This discussion has been closed.