Extension in Firefox doesn't consider the other URLs in Logins [Confirmed, will be fixed]

Options
crkinard
crkinard
Community Member
edited June 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

It seems that the Windows version (both application and browser plugin) STILL does not support multiple websites for a password like the Mac version does.

When trying to log into a site and having it auto fill the Windows plugins ONLY match with the first website on a password. Ive had to go in and modify a ton of entries on my Mac to make the 'more common' URL the first one in order to fix this.

Is there any time frame when this will be fixed? Even the latest beta as of this post does not support multi website.

EDIT: The application seems to support it but the plugin for at least Firefox does not.

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Are you running the v4 beta? If yes, then please turn on this setting: File > Preferences (Ctrl+P) > Logins > Lenient URL matching

• crkinard
    crkinard
    Community Member
    Options

Still does not work.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2014
    Options

Thanks for the follow-up, @crkinard.

Can you provide us the exact URLs that are stored in one of the Login items that's showing this behavior?

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @crkinard,

Please stay tuned for the next update, we've identified the bug where your Logins doesn't show up on other sites listed, only for the first URL. It should be fixed in the next beta, 495 if you're still testing the betas with us.

• crkinard
    crkinard
    Community Member
    Options

Ahh OK. Wasn't sure if it was a missed feature or a bug.

Testing was connecting to my NAS. I use a DDNS name for when im off network but the actual internal IP address when I am home. Noticed it wsa only triggering on the DNS name and not the IP (which was the second one on the list).

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @crkinard,

This should be fixed now in the latest update. Please check and let us know if it is working better now.

This discussion has been closed.