All my saved logins have disappeared from 1password icon on Firefox tool bar [Fixed]

Robbbbbbb
Robbbbbbb
Community Member
edited June 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi,

While using 1password from Firefox all my saved passwords etc disappeared from the 1password on my tool bar (icon of a key).

How do it get these back?

All the passwords etc are in the 1password AgileBits software when I open it on my PC but it's not syncing to the Firefox. I've update my master password but could that make them disappear? I can login with my new master password to both 1password on Firefox and AgileBits software

Rebooted the complete system but still no good... I'm running Firefox 29.0.1 and nothing else strange has happen today.

Thanks for any advice!

Comments

• Robbbbbbb
    Robbbbbbb
    Community Member

Un-installed and reinstalled 1password into Firefox, restarted but still no passwords....

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Please launch the main 1Password program, choose Help > Restart 1Password Helper, and let us know whether that helps.

Thanks!

• Robbbbbbb
    Robbbbbbb
    Community Member

Thanks for your reply and help DBrown but Restart 1Password Helper did not work. It says there is a problem with 1Password Helper in the Firefox program, and produced a 1Password Troubleshooting Report, see below if it helps?

System Information
    System time
    Browser version

1Password Extension Information
    Extension version (release notes)
    Database created at
    Instance UUID
    Uptime (mins)

1Password Helper Information
    Connection status
    Last Sync Error

1Password Helper version
    Heart beat interval (sec)
    Heart beat acknowledged
    Number of heart beats
    Round trip elapse time (ms)
    Data update in progress
    Last data update completed at
    Data update elapse time (ms)

1Password Extension Settings
    Autosave enabled
    Autosubmit enabled
    Universal Unlock enabled
    Conceal Passwords
    Avoid Autosave on Domains

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@Robbbbbbb‌ Please follow these steps. Thanks!

• Robbbbbbb
    Robbbbbbb
    Community Member
    edited May 2014

@svondutch, this worked, cheers for the help!

All my 1Password logins are back on Firefox, moving that file out of the Firefox directory worked. I've reposted the instructions below from your link to help others visiting this post.

Thanks again for a speedy reply!

[Ed: I've removed the copied instructions, because they had lost the step numbers and because the link in @svondutch‌'s reply, above, seems sufficient. Thanks!]

This discussion has been closed.