Firefox with 1P not working properly

Options
Kosta88
Kosta88
Community Member
edited June 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I am opening this new thread since the other thread is from another user and his issues seems to be resolved.
As I posted on another thread, I have a problem getting Firefox extension to work properly. The problem is like this:
Fresh-installed W7x64, picked the latest version of 1P, v4 from the website, downloaded latest Firefox, and started it all up. My keychain was taken over from the previous version (linked on dropbox, dropbox is installed), and I saw that in an application, I saw everything. All my passwords and logins are accessible from the 1password program.
I of course updated the Firefox extension too.
I went into Firefox, and like always tried clicking on the key: the key “presses”, but nothing happens.
Tried reinstalling the extension too.
IE is working however, but I didn't extensively test it, as I barely use IE (security).

To answer the post from DBrown:
"@Kosta88‌, might you have had any antivirus, antimalware, or similar software running, either as a program or as a browser extension? Also, can you explain what you mean by "found the v1 in another post"? Thanks!"

At that point of the test, my Kaspersky wasn't installed yet. However, it makes no change. No antimalware too. Notice: fresh windows install!!
I also tried in the clean firefox, without any addons. Cleaned all Mozilla folders from any system folder I know of (ProgramData, Roaming/Local, Program Files), and still same behavior.
With found v1 in another post, I mean I found links to the previous version of 1P, before v4. That got me back and running, as I said, I depend on 1P for passwords, but I would like to get v4 running however.

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @kosta88,

Could you email us at support+windows AT agilebits.com (please add the link to this thread, so we can connect the email to this thread), we'd love to figure out what's going on your computer. We do test 1Password 4 in fresh installs, especially with clean VM images and it works just fine in all browsers. Hopefully, we'll figure out what's going on via email and we'll post here for others to try as well.

Thanks!

• Kosta88
    Kosta88
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

Done. Btw. also did send two support emails on this matter couple of days ago, both emails went unanswered.

First went to support+windows, and a 2nd went to support.

On 20.06.2014. 01:16 AM local time and 20.06.2014 10:34 AM local time.

And this is the ticket from back then ZCD-75451-599.
    And this is a new ticket: MPV-31795-259.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Kosta88,

While we try to answer within 12-24 hours, we sometime do get behind if we have a lot of emails, especially as we've just released two major upgrades in 1Password 4 for Windows and Android.

Can you tell me if your email address is up to date in your forum account and it is the one you used to email us? I can't find any emails from you with that email address. If nobody replied to you yet, please send me a private message here with your email address, so that I can look it up.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.