Firefox extension doesn't show same logins as App

I'm using Firefox 30.0, 1Password extension 3.9.20, and 1Password application 1.0.9.341. The dropdown list of logins in the extension is different than the list of logins in the app, including missing entries and inappropriate duplicate entries. I can't edit the duplicate logins to determine what their content is so I don't know which to delete.

Comments

• lawesterman
    lawesterman
    Community Member

I note that the dropdown list in the Google Chrome extension does match the app list.

• Hi @lawesterman,

That sounds like your Firefox's extension has an outdated database file that you need to manually move out of Firefox. Often, it would go out of sync if you replace the database in 1Password or restored from a backup. Do you recall doing that recently?

The dropdown list of logins in the extension is different than the list of logins in the app, including missing entries and inappropriate duplicate entries.

Just to be clear on this, is all the appropriate data in the main 1Password app? If yes, would it be okay if I explain how you can get rid of the outdated file in Firefox, so that you can sync in a fresh database from the main 1Password app?

This discussion has been closed.