Firefox extension doesn't fill nor autosave on centrum24.pl

olninio
olninio
Community Member
edited July 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi
Can you please help me with this site:
https://www.centrum24.pl/centrum24-web/login
When I input there my login and I click on "+" in the 1Password icon nothing happens. Programme don't want to collect my login data and don't want to fill in. I tried to make it work on IE ver. 11.0.9600.17126 and Firefox ver. 30.0. 1Password ver. 4.0.0.499 Pls help me

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@olninio My advice is to un-install the version 3 extension from Firefox, and then install the version 4 extension.

1. Open 1Password 4
    2. Unlock
    3. Click on: File > Preferences (Ctrl+P)
    4. Click on the tab labelled "Browsers"
    5. Click on the button labelled "Install" for Firefox
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Let us know whether that helps, @olninio, and whether you're still having the same problem with IE, as well.

• olninio
    olninio
    Community Member

Hi
    I still have same problem. I have already installed version 4 extension from the beggining.

• Hi @olninio,

It looks like the design of the centrum24's login process isn't something that 1Password can see as a Login and also, the random character chooser for the passcode won't work with how 1Password fills in.

For sites like this, you have to manually save the information in the main 1Password program and then copy from 1Password to paste into the site manually. The auto-type feature might work to fill in on the first page with the 8 digit PIN but not the passcode page.

However, I do see the bug that even if you save the Login manually in the 1Password program, it doesn't show up in the extension when you click on the 1Password icon. This works as expected on other platforms, but not Windows. I'll file a bug report for this.

• Hi, I just wanted to let you know that in the latest updates, the login will now show up in the extension UI when you're on the site. So, you can right-click on the Login item now to view its details and copy its value to paste into the site.

This discussion has been closed.