No scroll bar when adding more sections and fields

Hi,

Today I have downloaded the latest version of 1 password 4 for Windows for trial and testing the features, after testing, I found that "Add section" is quite useful, but when I add more sections and fields, there were no scroll bar on the right hand side, at the end, I cannot click "OK" button because it beyond the bottom of screen area, is there any settings can be enabled so that I can scroll down the screen of window and click the OK button?

Thanks
Patrick

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

I agree that scroll bars would be nice, @vvcat, and hope that feature may be implemented, one day.

In the meantime, can you "collapse" enough of the added sections that the OK button comes back into sight? (There should be a small balck triangle next to the name of each added section.)

• vvcat
    vvcat
    Community Member

Thanks your quick response, I can click the small black triangle to "collapse" them, sections not too much but more fields in each section, just testing, I think there will not be too much fields in actual environment for me, and maybe I add part of them to the bottom area instead of add more sections.

Thanks
    Patrick

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Custom sections and fields are designed for a different purpose than additional form fields ("the bottom area"), so I'm hoping you won't find yourself with so many custom sections that the OK button is accessible.

• vvcat
    vvcat
    Community Member

Noted with thanks

• You're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.