Legacy bundle for a teacher?

I have a macbook with 10.6.8 and an iphone with 6.1.6. Is there a link that will allow me to purchase a bundle that will include the older versions that are compatible with these?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @TropiC1ay‌

Thanks so much for your interest in 1Password! Unfortunately, due to the App Store's restrictions, there is no easy way for us to provide a Mac and iOS bundle for 1Password. However, we can still make this work. :)

1Password 4 for iOS up to version 4.3.2 supported iOS 6. You can purchase 1Password 4 for iOS from the the iOS App Store, and then follow the instructions on how to install the latest compatible version. Once you have done that, please send your iTunes receipt in to support+forum@agilebits.com and we can create a coupon to give you a bit of a discount on your purchase of 1Password for your Mac.

Please note that there is no way to purchase 1Password 3 directly anymore, so you'll be snagging a shiny new 1Password 4 for Mac license from our website, and we'll add a 1Password 3 license to the package. Then, if you upgrade your computer, you'll have a new 1Password 4 for Mac license to match.

I hope this helps, but we're here if you have any further questions!

• TropiC1ay
    TropiC1ay
    Community Member

Thanks for the info! Appreciate the info!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @TropiC1ay‌

Happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.