New login not saved upon timeout-lock, password lost

Options

I created a new login for a site today. I hit "+ Login" and entered my username, then generated a password, which I promptly copied and pasted into a website's account creation form. They sent me a verification email, and I went about my day. Upon returning to the site, I opened 1Password to get the credentials, but they were gone. Since the site requires me to re-enter the password, my email address is now associated with a credential that I no longer have. The login wasn't saved because I didn't hit the 'OK' button. But, I didn't hit cancel either, 1Password just decided to toss my data. Is there any way to get this credential back?

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You can see all your generated passwords here: View > Generated Passwords

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

@b_burrough‌ If you didn't save or cancel then is the new login window not still visible and therefore, can you not just press ok? If you saying that the window just disappeared on it's own without your interaction then I would that there is actually a fault there @svondutch‌

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

If you saying that the window just disappeared on it's own without your interaction then I would that there is actually a fault there

I would love to see reproducible steps and fix this.

This discussion has been closed.