Sync problem with Onedrive [Make sure 1Password data folders are available offline]

Options
snowwing
snowwing
Community Member
edited July 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi team,
I use 2 Windows computers. However when I save my 1password vault in Onedrive on one computer and open it on the other, a problem just appears like the picture in attachment. Is there anyway to solve it ?
Thanks!

Comments

• snowwing
    snowwing
    Community Member
    edited July 2014
    Options

Words in the picture are:
    "(The path of 1Password.agilekeychain)" is not a 1Password Vault. Chinging your master password in the Mac version might correct this problem.

• snowwing
    snowwing
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, there is no one can give suggestions?

• Thack
    Thack
    Community Member
    Options

The 1Password team are present in this forum pretty well all the time, but for some reason they've not been around much for a couple of days. I'm sure one of them will be along shortly to assist. Usually they are very responsive.

I don't use 1P on a Mac, so can't help you, unfortunately.

• Sunshine
    Sunshine
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

is the screenshot only a example? When not, i think it is up to the Asian characters

regards

• bkh
    bkh
    Community Member
    edited July 2014
    Options

"is the screenshot only a example? When not, i think it is up to the Asian characters"

That looks like a good thought. So the experiment for @snowwing to try is this.
    Make a new path that does not have the Asian characters, such as
    ...\David\SkyDrive\xyz\backup\1Password\
    Then copy the 1Password.agilekeychain into there.
    Open the copy from the main app with File > Open 1Password Vault... which lets you browse to the new location.

• snowwing
    snowwing
    Community Member
    Options

@Sunshine‌ @bkh‌
    I tried your method, but failed (cry). But anyway, thank you for your answers!!

• snowwing
    snowwing
    Community Member
    Options

Team~ Team~ Calling team~~~

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @snowwing,

Have you made the folder offline? If it is not offline on the drive, 1Password can't see the rest of the files and that's why it thinks it is not a valid file. Right-click on the folder to make available offline and then try again with 1Password, it should work.

You can find more information in this knowledge base article.

This discussion has been closed.