Password Synchronization between Windows and OSX/iOS [moved to email]

Options
macros
macros
Community Member
edited August 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I'm having a weird issue with 1Password. I use Dropbox as a common store between my devices to ensure my passwords sync between my Desktop (Windows 7), my Laptop (OSX 10.9.4), my Phone (Windows Phone 8), and my iPad (iOS 7.1.2). Logins that I create on Windows don't seem to always show up in iOS/OSX, but they show on other Windows Devices (and Windows Phone). I do see items created from iOS/OSX in Windows too.

For example a credit card account I created shows on all my Windows boxes and my Phone, but for the life of me I can't find it on my laptop or iPad.

Any ideas? Any thoughts are appreciated!

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi there, I'm so sorry you are having a problem not seeing all your information on all your devices. The best thing here would be for us to receive a diagnostic report from you.
    Please can you email us at support+forum AT agilebits.com and then we can give you instructions to generate those diagnostic reports.
    Thanks so much for your help and input - Laura

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @macros,

We received your email with the report; thanks for sending that in! I see Chris has already been helping you out so we'll keep that discussion going through email and I'll close this topic to keep from getting wires crossed between here and there. :)

ref: KHX-83434-826

This discussion has been closed.