Reading PDF files

JAta2
edited November 2010 in iOS
If I try and open a URL that points to a PDF file, The first two pages only are loaded... this appears to be a similar problem that native Safari has but there I can bypass by pressing and holding the PDF link and selecting "open in a new page". This option doesn't appear in the PasswordPro browser and so I am stuck with PDF file no larger than 1 or two pages. Anyone else see this problem? Note that this is not unique to the latest version, all previous versions I've used have had this problem...

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    While we cannot code a brand new browser — and are thus at the mercy of any of Mobile Safari's quirks — we are certainly looking at adding simultaneous multi-page browsing (Mobile Safari's version of "tabs") in a future release.
  • khad wrote:

While we cannot code a brand new browser — and are thus at the mercy of any of Mobile Safari's quirks — we are certainly looking at adding simultaneous multi-page browsing (Mobile Safari's version of "tabs") in a future release.

That sounds ideal... thanks!
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I think the sorts of changes we are working on right now will help your other issue I addressed as well. Cheers! :-)
This discussion has been closed.