Multiple Page Login

Options
flsr
flsr
Community Member
edited August 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

My bank has 2 pages for login. Page 1 is where I enter the username. Page 2 is for the password. My 1Password login for this site has only the password saved. It would not save the username. When I select the login Page 1 opens. I manually enter the username. 1 Password will not enter the saved password on page 2. Any suggestions on how to automatically enter the password?

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

What's the url of the bank website?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @flsr,

You should be able to manually add your username to the Login item for your bank. Open the main 1Password program, find that Login item, and you can edit it in order to add a username field. That should make it easier for you on the first page of that site.

Because the username and password are on separate pages of the site, you'll need to invoke 1Password twice (once to open the site and enter your username on the first page, and a second time to enter your password on the second page). To make it easier, you should be able to use the CTRL+\ keyboard shortcut when you're on that page to have 1Password fill your data.

Hopefully that helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.