Credit cards do not fill in forms.

Options

Should cnrt+\ add credit card information in to a form? I either simply get the small options window from the IE extension or a message telling me that IE will not fill in the form because the form isn't from the site I am on.

Comments

• foehammer25
    foehammer25
    Community Member
    Options

No one has tried to auto-fill credit card information? Does 1P4 suppose to do this?

• MikeT
    edited August 2014
    Options

Hi @foehammer25,

I apologize but there are no Credit Cards and Identities filling support in Internet Explorer, only the Logins filling will work in IE. You have to right-click on the credit card item, which will show the details for it. Click on the field you want to copy it and then you can paste it into the site's field either via Control + V or right-clicking in the field to select Paste

Credit Cards and Identities filling will work in Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari.

There are some restrictions in Internet Explorer in how we can fill in and we're working to work around this. We hope to find a proper solution in a future update.

Also, Control + \ only deals with the Logins, you can't use it to automatically fill in the credit card since you need to tell 1Password what to fill in. You can use Control + Alt + \ to always bring up the 1Password menu and select the item to fill.

This discussion has been closed.