Custom Icons between Mac and Windows apps

Options
MikeT
edited August 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows
This discussion was created from comments split from: Custom Icons between Mac and Windows?.

Comments

• MattAttack
    MattAttack
    Community Member
    edited August 2014
    Options

I am also seeing this issue with custom icons created in 1Password 4 for Mac (4.4.1) . In 1Password 4 for Windows (4.0.1.503) it does not show the icons I have uploaded. 1Password for Android (4.1) does not see these custom icons either. I have attached screenshots of each system and the icons.

ZIP File with images

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @MattAttack,

Are these Rich icons or custom icons you've added manually? There are some issues where we do not have small sizes for certain icons, so it may not show up in either Android and Windows apps where it may show up in the Mac app that uses a bigger size.

We're working on it. Can you tell me which icon isn't loading for you?

• MattAttack
    MattAttack
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

These are custom icons & rich icons, if they did not get a rich icon, I added the icon in manually. I added them on the Mac side, and nothing shows on the Windows/Android side.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @MattAttack,

In that case, we do have a few open bugs related to loading custom icons in the Windows app, we will fix that. At the moment, it does seem to recognize there is a custom icon but it doesn't seem to load it properly in the item list. Once you select the item with a custom icon, it does show up in the details view but it's a bit glitchy as it'll persist across multiple items that already have their own icons.

The Android app does not yet support custom icons, that will be added in a future update.

This discussion has been closed.