Dropbox is probably busy syncing your 1Password Vault. Please wait.

Hello. Another day I have such a problem with syncing my Mac and Win apps. I tuned a Mac app and created 1Password folder in the Dropbox (1Password/1Password.agilekeychain) and synced it.

Next I launched a Win app and chose "I have used 1Password before" and the dropbox created folder. So it showed me the next message - "Dropbox is probably busy syncing your 1Password Vault. Please wait.". That's it. If I choose the new folder, it's did well, but then I don't have the same logins.

I tried to change the master password in Mac, but it was without result.

Comments

• pavelklishin
    pavelklishin
    Community Member

But the iPhone app is syncing with this folder well.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

1Password for Windows will give you this error if the following file does not seem to exist in your .agilekeychain:

.\data\default\encryptionKeys.js

• pavelklishin
    pavelklishin
    Community Member
    edited September 2014

It's not. The data folder is empty. But it's created by the Mac app. What am I gonna do for syncing Mac and Win apps?

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2014

@pavelklishin‌, if you log in to your private dropbox.com web site, open your .agilekeychain folder, and open the data and then default subfolders, do you see the encryptionKeys.js file listed?

• pavelklishin
    pavelklishin
    Community Member

Yes, it's there.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

...but it doesn't get copied down to the parallel location in your PC's local copy of the Dropbox folder hierarchy?

• pavelklishin
    pavelklishin
    Community Member

Got it! I re-installed the dropbox app on my PC and it worked. Thank you!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @pavelklishin,

I'm glad to hear it's working now! Strange that Dropbox wasn't copying the 1Password data correctly until you reinstalled the Dropbox software. But it sounds like you should be all set now.

This discussion has been closed.