1Password for Windows Does Not Work With My Website or Forums

Logging in using iOS works fine for my site and forums, but the Widows version fails.

I have a WordPress site with SMF forums attached. When I go to log in to the main site, culdiantrust.org here: http://culdiantrust.org/wp-login.php , it tries to log me in using the browser extension, but leaves the form blank.

When I try to log into my forums here: http://culdiantrust.org/culdianforums/index.php?action=login , it logs me in from the top, right hand form, but not the center form that I want to log in from that keeps me logged in for a longer time frame.

Please feel free to register a test account (registering once will register you for both the main site and forums), to test and fix please. Like I said, works fine on my iPhone, but not on my Windows machine. Thanks.

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @andesvirgo,

Did your logins for those sites previously work on Windows? Or has it always been a problem?

Either way, it might help to manually save new logins for those sites by following the steps here: Saving a Login manually

Once you do that, refresh the page and try again to have 1Password fill your info using the new login. Let us know if that helps, thanks!

• andesvirgo
    andesvirgo
    Community Member

Hi @‌Drew_AG

No, they've never before worked with Windows, and has always been a problem, but not with iOS.

So, I've tried your suggestions with the manual logins. It worked on the main WordPress site, but not with the Forums. Its still filling out the wrong form, and even worse, changes my screen name. So, the Forums don't work with Windows even after your suggestion. Any other ideas, or is this a bug maybe that needs squashing from development?

• andesvirgo
    andesvirgo
    Community Member

@Drew_AG or anyone else in Support, are you there?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @andesvirgo,

I'm sorry for not getting back to you about this sooner! I've been trying a few things with 1Password on that site, but the only thing I discovered is that it seems to fill the correct form on Mac, but not on Windows. I filed a bug report about this with our developers, so hopefully they'll be able to fix this, although I don't have a timeframe for that.

In the meantime, you'll need to either login with the form in the top right corner of that site, or copy/paste your username & password into the main form in the middle. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Hopefully we'll be able to fix this for you soon. If you have any questions about that, please let us know.

This discussion has been closed.