Unable to restore purchase to access Pro features

Options
2»

Comments

• Obi1kenobi
    Obi1kenobi
    Community Member
    Options

i had 1P4 on my old iphone 5s it got damaged and I just got a replacement iphone 6, ive upgraded to 1p5 but the pro features are not unlocking for me. I've tried to delete and redownload from the phone itself but still no luck. Restore purchase is also not working... please help.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Obi1kenobi‌

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble here. Can you please confirm that you're logged in with the same AppleID as you used to originally purchase 1Password 4 for iOS? If you're using a different AppleID, 1Password 5 won't have access to your receipt for 1Password 4.

• Obi1kenobi
    Obi1kenobi
    Community Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

hi, yes that solved it. Thanks. Didn't notice that my appstore was using my brother's ID.

• Ben
    Options

That would do it! Thanks for the update.

• DMZamora
    DMZamora
    Community Member
    Options

Hello. I couldn't find this information anywhere, so here is my question.

I'm having the same issue trying to bring on Pro features on 1Password 5 (hangs on "Restoring purchases") and none of the solutions suggested worked. However, the one I had licensed was the old version 3. Is it eligible, or I'll have to purchase a new license?

Thanks in advance.

• Ben
    Options

@DMZamora‌

Having purchased 1Password 3 for iOS does not give you access to the Pro features in 1Password 5 for iOS. Totally separate purchases.

Thanks!

• mgubler
    mgubler
    Community Member
    Options

Hello at all, I got the same problem. On my old iPhone (5c) I got the Pro-Version (bought on October 3rd). But since I changed to iPhone 6, downloaded the 1Password App again, I cannot restore my pro features...Hope you can help me

Thanks in advance.

• DMZamora
    DMZamora
    Community Member
    Options

@bwoodruff‌

As I suspected :)

Thanks a lot!

• Ben
    Options

Hi @mgubler‌

You need to be signed into the same Apple ID that you originally used to purchase 1Password.

@DMZamora‌

You're very welcome.

This discussion has been closed.