Problems with browser extensions after upgrading to (windows )

Hello guys ,

After upgrading to the new version of 1Password he crashed in browsers ( tested in chrome and mozilla ) on both even after installing the new version of the plugin by clicking on the ( key ) icon it does nothing , it simply does not open the screen with logins as it did before .

I've tried removing the plugin and the software and install again and did not solve .

What should I do ? I try to open the program and copy my 1Password logins one by one , very difficult .

By the way I use Windows 8.1

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
  • GilsonBarbosa
    GilsonBarbosa
    Community Member

Ok , I followed the steps and it worked ( manually doing the regedit ) , but when this problem will be solved , since the tutorial says that this method is unsafe .

Thank you

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

It is less safe, at least in theory, which is why we ask that you let us know (by clicking the link in the article) when you've followed those steps.

Please do that, so we'll be able to let you know when you can re-enable code signature verification.

Please note that you should be careful where you download browsers from, too—Chrome only from Google, Firefox only from Mozilla, Safari only from Apple, and so on.

This discussion has been closed.