IE plugin password generator

I created a password using the plugin dropdown on internet explorer. This was a 64 character PW that I created for a Bitcoin Wallet encryption. However, this PW did not show up in the generated PW list, and stupid me forgot to check after I had already encrypted my wallet. Is there a way to find this PW at all? I suspect the answer is no of course, but thought I would ask. Thankfully the bitcoin wallet contained only a tiny amount, so no big loss, but I thought I would at least try.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2014

You're not seeing the generated password in the Generated Passwords list in the main 1Password program?

• sartori71
    sartori71
    Community Member

Negative. I'm not sure if I was on a site with no login screen, or what the particulars were. I generated another password a while later, using the plugin dropdown, and it did show up in the generated passwords of the main program.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

I see. That does seem to imply that it's working as intended.

If you figure out what site you were on, when it didn't work as intended, please let us know. We'd love to take a look, in case there's something we can do to improve 1Password.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.